The Board of Directors of FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., established FURUNO Group Code of Conduct as the basic internal standards to be observed by each and every officer and employee in their daily activities, based on the belief that it leads to enhancement of the company value that each officer and employee of FURUNO Group earns the trusts and expectations from the society as good citizen.
To meet and exceed the trusts and expectations from the society, and by conforming to our Management Principles:
1. We will conduct our business activities in a fair, sound, sincere, and ethical manner.
2. We will develop and provide products and services with safety and reliability.
3. We will comply with laws and regulations as well as social ethics of each country and region, international rules, business contracts, and internal rules.
1. Conduct as a FURUNO Group Employee
2. Respect for Culture, Custom, and Human Rights, and Work Environment
3. Products / Services
4. Environmental Conservation
5. Free Competition and Fair Trading
6. Export Control
7. Affiliations with Politics and Bureaucracies
8. Relationships with Clients, Suppliers, and Business Partners
9. Participation in anti-Social Forces
10. Accounting Practices, Tax
11. Public Disclosure
12. Company Assets
13. Intellectual Properties
14. Confidential Information
15. Personal Information
16. Insider Trading